Solar thermal systems is the combination of solar panels mounted on the roof of a building and a special boilers which exploit sunlight to heat the building while attaining significant economy of oil / gas / electricity depending on the type of the heating system. Read more.
BENEFITS OF SOLAR THERMAL SYSTEMS
- Economy in oil / gas / electricity up to 40%
- Improving the living conditions of the residents of the building
- Protecting the environment through reducing CO2 emissions
- Energy upgrading of the building under the new buildings’ energy law (KENAK)
COST – PAY-OFF
The cost of the basic equipment of a solar thermal system that includes collectors, boiler, pumps, and automation, depending on the area of the residence is:
- For a house of 60 m2: 6.000 €
- For a house of 120 m2: 10.000 €
- For a house of 180 m2: 15.000 €
- For a house of 240 m2: 20.000 €
The above prices do not include the installation work (installation, pipe work) which depends on the details of the dwelling and the existing heating system.
The pay-off of a solar heating system is highly dependent on the price of heating oil. With current oil prices, the pay-off is attained in 7-8 years, but considering the expected increases in the price of heating oil, pay-off is estimated at 4-6 years.
Call us now at 210-6043237 (Mr Kostas Koltsakis), e-mail: email@example.com to discuss the possibility of installing STS to your building.